Reimagine Catechesis Challenge3-Part Masterclass Hosted by Andrea Chavez-Kopp
Join us for a free 5-part challenge that will reengage students and families in your faith formation program.
When you enroll, you’ll receive free resources to help you reach your goals and create a more vibrant catechetical program.
HERE’S A SUMMARY OF THE CHALLENGE:
- Part 1: Reimagining starts with an open mind. Discover how to develop a growth mindset.
- Part 2: Consider the characteristics all vibrant programs share.
- Part 3: Explore how digital tools can boost engagement and learning.
- Part 4: Make a plan to reinvigorate your program.
- Part 5: Take action! Access a variety of free resources to help you implement your plan.
Once you register, you'll receive your first email confirming your participation. The next day, you’ll receive your second email and then an email each week, for four weeks, including the resources summarized above.
You'll also have the opportunity to watch a Q&A event with Steve Botsford, Sadlier's Director of Digital Catechesis, to discover ideas for revitalizing your religious education program.
As you participate in the Reimagine Catechesis Challenge, you’ll earn badges. At the end, you’ll qualify to receive a Certificate of Participation. Details will follow.
Are you ready to begin? Fill out the form to get started today.