Vocabulary Scavenger Hunt ActivityGrades 1–12
Giving students the opportunity to observe the world around them for interesting vocabulary words, students can reflect on why a robust vocabulary is an important, real-world skill to acquire in order to be successful in this bigger world. The Vocabulary Scavenger Hunt Activity challenges students to take the time to discover words by looking and listening in their everyday life, and finding them in a variety of contexts! Download includes:
- Instruction Sheet for Grades 1–2
- Instruction Sheet for Grades 3–5
- Instruction Sheet for Grades 6–8
- Instruction Sheet for Grades 9–12
- Vocabulary Scavenger Hunt Chart
Fill out the form to download the Vocabulary Scavenger Hunt Activity now.