Understanding the Basics of Close Reading2-Part Masterclass hosted by Diane Lapp, Maria Grant, and Kelly Johnson
ENROLL NOW! Watch On Demand.
Join us for a FREE, 2-part Masterclass to learn the essential elements of close reading and how to scaffold your instruction to help students to analyze texts for deeper meaning.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Class 1: Implementing the Elements of Close Reading
- Essential elements of close reading
- Benefits of close reading
- How to implement close reading in your classroom
Class 2: Assessing and Supporting Close Reading
- How to assess students in close reading settings
- Ways to scaffold instruction to support all your students
- How to schedule close reading in your busy schedule
Once you register, you'll receive your first of two class emails. Each email will give you "ON DEMAND," anytime access to the Masterclass video, reflection questions, and featured resources for that class.
If you watch both class videos, you’ll have an opportunity to receive a Certificate of Participation. Details will follow.