Phonics Instruction MattersFREE 2-Part Masterclass hosted by Wiley Blevins
HERE’S THE AGENDA:
Class 1: The Science of Reading & the Role of Phonics Instruction
Tuesday, February 9 at 6 p.m. EST
- Learn how to implement phonics instruction that is active, engaging, and thought-provoking.
- Discover impactful phonics routines, including assessment and differentiation.
- Understand the best practices for phonics, vocabulary, and word study.
Class 2: Phonics Instruction with Purpose & Intention
Wednesday, February 10 at 6 p.m. EST
- Consider how to evaluate and review phonics curriculum.
- Recognize what to look for in phonics instruction.
- Explore the role of principals, coaches, and lead teachers in phonics instruction.
There are two ways you can attend the Masterclass:
- Attend the classes LIVE via Zoom (where you can ask questions during the class and connect with other educators)
- Access the Masterclass videos, reflection questions, and featured resources the day after each LIVE broadcast
Watch both classes and receive a Certificate of Participation. Details will follow.
Finally, join the Phonics to Reading with Wiley Blevins Facebook Group where you can connect with your classmates and get additional support throughout the Masterclass and beyond.