Phonics Instruction Matters with Wiley Blevins2-Part Masterclass hosted by Wiley Blevins
Attend On Demand. ENROLL NOW!
Join us for a FREE Masterclass with author and early literacy expert, Wiley Blevins. Wiley will share best practices for implementing impactful phonics routines, including assessment and differentiation. He will also present what to look for in strong phonics instruction.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Class 1: The Science of Reading & the Role of Phonics Instruction
- Learn how to implement phonics instruction that is active, engaging, and thought-provoking.
- Discover impactful phonics routines, including assessment and differentiation.
- Understand the best practices for phonics, vocabulary, and word study.
Class 2: Phonics Instruction with Purpose & Intention
- Consider how to evaluate and review phonics curriculum.
- Recognize what to look for in phonics instruction.
- Explore the role of principals, coaches, and lead teachers in phonics instruction.
Once you register, you'll receive your first of two class emails. Each email will give you "ON DEMAND," anytime access to the Masterclass video, reflection questions, and featured resources for that class.
If you watch the two classes, you’ll qualify to receive a Certificate of Participation. Details will follow.