Sadlier Phonics Institute with Wiley Blevins2-Day Institute hosted by Wiley Blevins and the Sadlier Professional Development Team
Attend On Demand. Enroll now!
In this FREE 2-Day Institute, discover the joy of teaching phonics and how its research-based routines and strategies make all the difference for students. Wiley Blevins and our team of experts prepare early literacy educators with research-based phonics routines, ideas, strategies, and resources.
- The Science of Reading—what it really means for phonics instruction
- How to put the fun and enjoyment back into teaching phonics
- Using decodable texts every day in your lessons
- Adding encoding to your phonics instruction
- Purposeful assessment and how to use the data
Once you register, you'll get immediate access to the recordings and resources for the three Breakout Groups—K–1, Gr. 2–3, and From Phonics to Reading Users.
If you view all the videos and resources for one Breakout Group, you’ll qualify to receive a Certificate of Participation. More specifics will be emailed to you once you start watching the videos. Please use the same email you registered with throughout this process.
NOTE: If you are planning a Watch Party, please make sure all participants register separately so they can access the resources and receive Certificates of Participation.