Phonics Camp with Wiley Blevins2-Part Camp hosted by Wiley Blevins
Watch On Demand. ENROLL NOW!
Join Wiley Blevins for a FREE, 2-part Phonics Camp that will inspire your instruction and help increase student motivation and learning. Discover how to use the characteristics of strong phonics instruction and differentiate to meet students’ needs.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Class 1: Getting Started with Strong Phonics Instruction
- Discover key characteristics of strong phonics instruction
- Understand the power of research-based phonics routines
- Learn how to avoid phonics instruction issues
Class 2: Differentiating Students' Phonics Needs
- Assessing to meet students’ needs
- Transitioning students to read multisyllabic words
- Building fluency to aid in comprehension
- Connecting phonics and vocabulary
Once you register, you'll receive your first of two class emails. Each email will give you "ON DEMAND," anytime access to the camp video, reflection questions, and featured resources for that class.
If you watch both camp classes, you’ll have an opportunity to receive a Certificate of Participation. Details will follow.
For questions regarding the Phonics Camp with Wiley Blevins, please email Laura Egan, Director of Marketing for Literacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.