High-Impact Phonics Instruction2-Part Masterclass hosted by Wiley Blevins
Starts October 20. Enroll now!
Join Wiley Blevins for a FREE, 2-part Masterclass and discover the importance of high-impact phonics instruction. Wiley will show how to incorporate decodable texts to maximize early reading development. Because meeting each student’s individual needs is vital, he’ll also model differentiated instruction for BOTH whole-class and small-group instruction.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Class 1: Choosing and Using Decodable Texts
Wednesday, October 20 at 7 p.m. EDT
- The importance of decodable texts as an early instructional tool
- How to choose and use decodable texts
- How to modify decodable texts to maximize impact on reading development—phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension
Class 2: Differentiating Phonics Instruction
Thursday, October 21 at 7 p.m. EDT
- Differentiating phonics instruction
- Modeled lessons for differentiating instruction in whole-group lessons
- Modeled lessons for differentiating instruction in small-group lessons
There are two ways you can attend the Masterclass:
- Attend the classes LIVE via Zoom (where you can ask questions during the class and connect with other educators)
- Access the Masterclass videos, reflection questions, and featured resources the day after each LIVE broadcast
Watch both classes and receive a Certificate of Participation. Details will follow.
Finally, join the Phonics to Reading with Wiley Blevins Facebook Group so you can connect with other educators and get additional support throughout the Masterclass and beyond.