High-Impact Phonics Instruction2-Part Masterclass hosted by Wiley Blevins
Attend On Demand. ENROLL NOW!
Join Wiley Blevins for a FREE, 2-part Masterclass and discover the importance of high-impact phonics instruction. Wiley will show how to incorporate decodable texts to maximize early reading development. Because meeting each student’s individual needs is vital, he’ll also model differentiated instruction for BOTH whole-class and small-group instruction.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Class 1: Choosing and Using Decodable Texts
- The importance of decodable texts as an early instructional tool
- How to choose and use decodable texts
- How to modify decodable texts to maximize impact on reading development—phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension
Class 2: Differentiating Phonics Instruction
- Differentiating phonics instruction
- Modeled lessons for differentiating instruction in whole-group lessons
- Modeled lessons for differentiating instruction in small-group lessons
Once you register, you'll receive your first of two class emails. Each email will give you "ON DEMAND," anytime access to the Masterclass video, reflection questions, and featured resources for that class.
If you watch the two classes, you’ll qualify to receive a Certificate of Participation. Details will follow.