Create Excellence in Mathematics Instruction: A Guide for Leadership2-Part Masterclass hosted by Dr. Matthew Beyranevand
Starts March 31. ENROLL NOW!
Join us for a FREE, 2-part Masterclass! Dr. Matthew Beyranevand, math teacher, author, presenter, and district administrator, will share a variety of best practices for actualizing the fundamentals of a stellar math program.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Class 1: Why Do We Learn Math?
Tuesday, March 31 at 4 p.m. EDT
This class will help put an end to the question, “When will we ever use this?” by:
- Identifying real-world benefits to learning mathematics
- Discussing authentic student engagement experiences
- Discovering practical techniques to implement change
Class 2: Understanding a Strong Math Lesson
Wednesday, April 1 at 4 p.m. EDT
This class will explore what to look for when observing a class, including:
- Different models seen in successful math classes
- Ways teachers can promote success for all
There are two ways you can attend the Masterclass:
- Attend the webinar LIVE (where you can ask questions during the class and connect with other educators)
- Access the Masterclass videos, reflection questions, and free resources the day after each LIVE broadcast
If you watch both classes, you’ll have an opportunity to receive a Certificate of Participation. Details will follow.
For questions regarding the Masterclass, please email Melissa Arnold, Director of Marketing, Mathematics, at firstname.lastname@example.org.