Close Reading Camp: 8 Essential Elements of Close Reading with Scaffolding2-Part Camp hosted by Laura Egan
ENROLL NOW! Watch On Demand.
Join us for a FREE, 2-part Close Reading Camp to learn the essential elements of close reading and how to scaffold your instruction to help students to analyze texts for deeper meaning.
HERE’S THE CAMP SCHEDULE:
Part 1: Essential Elements of Close Reading with Scaffolded Instruction
- Close reading and its importance
- Essential elements of close reading
- Meeting students’ needs through scaffolded instruction
Part 2: Essential Elements of Close Reading and Assessments
- More on the eight essential elements of close reading
- Assessing students as they read closely
- Ways to scaffold instruction to support all your students
Once you register, you'll receive your first of two emails. Each email will give you "ON-DEMAND" anytime access to Parts 1 & 2 of the Close Reading Camp videos, journal reflections, and featured resources.
If you watch both class videos, you’ll have an opportunity to receive Close Reading Badges, a Certificate of Participation, and a variety of resources. Details will follow.