10 Common Causes of Phonics Instruction Failure and How to Avoid Them2-Part Masterclass hosted by Wiley Blevins
Watch On Demand. ENROLL NOW!
Join us for a FREE, 2-part Masterclass to learn why phonics instruction fails and how to overcome the obstacles to deliver the most effective instruction and maximize student learning.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Class 1: First 5 Common Causes of Phonics Instruction Failure and How to Avoid Them
- Identify the first 5 common causes of phonics instruction failure
- Learn how to avoid these failures in your own instruction
- Discover characteristics of strong phonics instruction
Class 2: Last 5 Common Causes of Phonics Instruction Failure and How to Avoid Them
- Identify the last 5 common causes of phonics instruction failure
- Evaluate your own instructional practices and materials
- Discover more characteristics of strong phonics instruction
Once you register, you'll receive your first of two class emails. Each email will give you "ON DEMAND," anytime access to the Masterclass video, reflection questions, and featured resources for that class.
If you watch both classes, you’ll have an opportunity to receive a Certificate of Participation. Details will follow.
For questions regarding the Masterclass, please email Laura Egan, Director of Marketing for ELA, at firstname.lastname@example.org.